If you’re looking for words that will boost your Scrabble or Words with Friends game, then we have just the thing. We decided to compile a list of the 10 highest scoring letter words starting in X and why they are so valuable. Being able to master these versatile letters can give you an edge over friends and family who play this beloved classic board game.
Even if you don’t choose to use them all in one sitting, it’s always nice know which ones are powerful enough to earn bonus points!
Letter words used in sentences, wordle, scrabble, American English, and British English.
Table of Contents
10 Letter Words – With X
10 Popular Ten Letter Words Starting In X and their Meanings
- Xiphopagus: A conjoined twin in which the two individuals are joined at the lower part of their body.
- Xiphosuran: An extinct type of arthropod, related to horseshoe crabs and spiders.
- Xylochrome: A painting technique in which different colors are applied to wood.
- Xylogenous: Produced from wood; of or pertaining to xylem (woody tissue in plants).
- Xylographs: An image printed on paper using an engraved block of wood as its printing plate.
- Xylography: The art of printing from a block of wood by means of engraving or cutting.
- Xyloidines: A type of chemical compound related to the xylene family.
- Xylologies: The study or science of wood and its properties.
- Xylometers: Instruments used to measure the elasticity and strength of wood.
- Xylophagan: A type of beetle which feeds on dead or decaying wood.
Other Ten Letter Words Starting With: