20 Examples of Interrogative Sentences
Examples of Interrogative Sentences! Interrogative sentences are used to ask questions. They typically begin with a question word such as who, what, when, where, why, or how. Interrogative sentences can also be in the form of a yes-no question or a wh-question. Yes-no questions are typically answered with either a yes or no response. Wh-questions typically require more information in the answer.
Examples of Interrogative Sentences
Here are 20 examples of interrogative sentences:
- Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
- What time, is it?
- Where are my keys?
- Why are you late?
- How much money do you have?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite color?
- Where do you want to go for vacation?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- How many eggs does a chicken lay in a day?
- When will the party start?
- Where is the nearest bank?
- Can I borrow your pen?
- Do you like ice cream?
- Have you seen my cat?
- Are you thirsty? What would you like to drink?
- Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?
- May I please go to the restroom?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your name? Phew!