There are many body parts that start with the letter A. Some of these are the ankle, arm, and abdomen.
The ankle is at the bottom of the leg and connects it to the foot. The arm is on the upper part of the body and has two bones, the humerus and ulna. The humerus is in the upper arm and connects to the shoulder. The ulna is in the lower arm and connects to the hand.
The abdomen is in the middle of the body and contains many organs such as the stomach, liver, and kidneys.
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with A.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With A
- Abdominal Cavity
- Anterior Lobe
- Axillary Artery
- Accessory Nerve
- Adam’s Apple
- Adrenal Glands
- Abdominal Arteries
- Anular Ligament
- Auditory Tube
- Arterial Circle
- Arm Muscles
- Ankle Muscles
- Adrenal Gland
- Achilles Tendon
- Arm Bone
10 Body Parts Starting With A and Definitions
- Ankle: The ankle is the joint where the bones of the lower leg meet the bones of the foot.
- Abdomen: The abdomen is the region of the body that lies between the chest and the pelvis.
- Armpit: The armpit (or axilla) is the area between the shoulder and the chest.
- Appendages: Appendages are body parts that are attached to the main body.
- Arms: The arms are the long parts of the body that extend from the shoulder to the wrist.
- Adrenal glands: The adrenal glands are two small glands that sit atop the kidneys and produce hormones.
- Anus: The anus is the opening at the end of the digestive tract through which feces is expelled.
- Anterior lobe: The anterior lobe of the brain is located in the front part of the cerebral cortex and is responsible for higher-level thinking, problem solving and decision making.
- Auricle: The auricles are the two small external ear flaps, commonly referred to as the “pinna”.
- Achilles tendon: The Achilles tendon is a strong band of tissue that connects the calf muscles to the heel bone.
List of other body parts starting with: