here are many body parts that start with the letter “E”. Eyes, ears, and even elbows are all body parts that start with “E”. Each of these body parts has a unique function that helps us interact with the world around us.
Eyes allow us to see the world in all its beauty. They help us navigate through our surroundings and connect with other people.
Our ears allow us to hear the laughter of our friends and the sound of rainfall on a quiet night. They also help protect our heads from injury.
Finally, our elbows help us reach for things we cannot easily get to and provide support when we need it.
Each of these body parts is important in its own way. We would be lost without them!
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with E.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With E
- Extensor Muscle
- Espina Dorsal
- Eustachian Tube
- Exocrine Gland
- Ear Ossicle
- Ear Lobe
- Elbow Region
- External Ear
- Ear Eye
- Eye Sockets
- Eye Ball
- Eye Socket
- Endocrine System
- Ear Drums
- Ethmoid Bone
10 Body Parts Starting With E and Definitions
- Ear: The ear is a sensory organ that helps us hear sound waves.
- Elbow: The elbow is a joint where the upper arm meets the lower arm.
- Eyebrow: Eyebrows are two arched lines of hairs above the eyes.
- Eardrum: The eardrum is a thin membrane that vibrates when sound waves reach it.
- Esophagus: The esophagus is a muscular tube that connects the throat to the stomach.
- Endocrine System: The endocrine system is composed of glands that produce hormones.
- Eye: The eyes are the organs of sight and they allow us to see the world around us.
- Epidermis: The epidermis is the outermost layer of skin.
- Eyelid: The eyelids are the two movable folds of skin that cover and protect the eye.
- Elbow Joint: The elbow joint is a hinge-like joint that connects the upper arm bone to the lower arm bones.
List of other body parts starting with: