There are many body parts that start with the letter “F.” Face, fingers, feet, and fur are just a few. Each of these body parts has unique functions and purposes.
The face is arguably the most important part of the body. It is responsible for many of our facial expressions and emotions. The eyes, nose, and mouth are all important features of the face.
Fingers are essential for many tasks, such as typing on a keyboard or picking up objects. They are also very sensitive and can feel touch and pain very well.
Feet are necessary for walking and standing. They also help us balance when we are standing or walking. Feet come in all shapes and sizes, depending on the person’s height and weight.
Fur is often associated with animals, but humans also have hair on their bodies.
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with F.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With F
- Femur Bone
- Frontal Sinus
- Foot Bottom
- Falopian Tube
- Foot Ligaments
- Finger Nails
- Flexor Muscles
- Foot Bone
- First Finger
- Frontal Lobe
- Fossa Ovale
- Fat Belly
- Frontal Cortex
10 Body Parts Starting With F and Definitions
- Foot: The foot is the lowermost part of the leg and it supports our body’s weight.
- Facial Muscles: Facial muscles are responsible for helping us express emotions and show facial expressions.
- Finger: Fingers are the digits located at the end of each hand, they help us move, grip, and pick things up.
- Femur: The femur is the longest and strongest bone in the human body, it runs from the hip to the knee joint.
- Fingernail: Fingernails are made of keratin, they protect the tips of our fingers and help us hold objects.
- Forearm: The forearm is the area between the elbow and wrist, it contains two long bones and multiple muscles.
- Fat Cells: Fat cells are used for storing energy in the body and helping to maintain body temperature.
- Fibula: The fibula is a long thin bone located next to the tibia that runs from below the knee to the ankle.
- Feet Bones: The bones in our feet help support our body weight when we walk or stand and provide stability.
- Forehead: The forehead is found on the upper part of the face, it contains many important structures such as eyebrows and hair follicles.
List of other body parts starting with: