There are many body parts that start with the letter “G.” Some of these include the gall bladder, the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, and the gonads.
The gall bladder is a small organ that sits below the liver. It stores bile, a fluid that helps digest food.
The GI tract is a long, coiled tube that starts at the mouth and ends at the anus. It includes the stomach, small intestine, and large intestine.
The gonads are the male and female sex organs.
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with G.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With G
- Großer Zeh
- Gall Bladder
- Growth Plate
- Ginger Hair
- Great Vessels
- Gall Bladder
- Gluteal Nerve
10 Body Parts Starting With G and Definitions
- Gallbladder: The gallbladder is an organ located on the right side of the abdomen, it stores and releases bile to help with digestion.
- Genitals: The genitals are reproductive organs that allow us to reproduce and engage in sexual activity.
- Glutes: The glutes are a group of three muscles that make up the buttocks, they are important for helping us maintain balance and posture.
- Gastrointestinal Tract: The gastrointestinal tract consists of a group of organs that help with digestion, such as the stomach and intestines.
- Groin: The groin is the area between the abdomen and thighs, it contains several muscles and can be vulnerable to injury.
- Glands: Glands are organs that produce and release chemicals into the body, such as hormones or enzymes.
- Gluteus Maximus: The gluteus maximus is the largest of the three gluteal muscles, it helps with walking, running, and jumping.
- Gut: The gut is a collection of organs that help with digestion, it includes the stomach, small intestine, and large intestine.
- Genitalia: Genitalia are sexual organs that can help identify someone’s gender.
- Gums: The gums are the tissue found around the teeth, they provide support to the teeth and help protect the root of the teeth.
List of other body parts starting with: