The human body is a complex machine with many different parts and systems. There are many body parts beginning with letter J.
- Joints are the places where two bones meet. There are different types of joints, including ball-and-socket joints, hinge joints, and pivot joints. Each type of joint has its own unique set of movements.
- Jaw muscles are the muscles that move the jawbone up and down. These muscles are also responsible for chewing food.
- Jejunum is the longest section of the small intestine. It helps digest food and absorb nutrients from food molecules.
- Jugular vein is a large vein that carries blood from the head and neck to the heart. It lies just beneath the skin on the front of the neck.
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with J.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With J
- Jugular Foramen
- Jugular Artery
- Jugular Nerve
- Jugular Fossa
- Juglar Vein
- Juxtarestiform Body
- Juxtacolic Artery
- Jugular Veins
- Juxta-Oral Organ
- Jiggly Arm
- Juncturae Tendinae
- Jowls (Cheeks)
- Jugular Trunk
10 Body Parts Starting With J and Definitions
- Jaw: The jaw is the bone that forms the lower part of the face, it contains many teeth for eating and speaking.
- Joints: Joints are points where two bones meet, allowing us to move our limbs in different directions.
- Jugular Vein: The jugular vein carries blood from the head and neck to the heart, it is located in the front of the neck.
- Joint Capsules: The joint capsules are sheaths of tissue that surround and protect a joint, they help maintain stability and flexibility.
- Jugular Notch: The jugular notch is a small indentation on either side of the neck, it helps to determine the size of a person’s neck.
- Jelly-Like Substance: The jelly-like substance is found between the bones and cartilage in our joints, it helps to cushion them and reduce friction.
- Joint Cartilage: Joint cartilage is a thin layer of tissue that covers the ends of bones at a joint, it helps with lubrication and shock absorption.
- Jejunum: The jejunum is the longest part of the small intestine, it absorbs nutrients from food before sending them to the rest of the body.
- Joint Ligaments: Joint ligaments are strong bands of tissue that connect bones at a joint, they help to keep the joint stable and allow for movement.
- Jaw Muscles: The jaw muscles are a group of muscles that control the opening and closing of the mouth, they also help with speaking and chewing.
List of other body parts starting with: