There are many body parts that start with the letter “M.” The first one that comes to mind is the mouth. The mouth is important for talking, eating, and drinking. It also helps us breathe.
Another body part that starts with “M” is the muscle. Muscles help us move and do activities like walking and running. Muscles also help us stay healthy by keeping our bones strong.
Finally, another body part that starts with “M” is the mammary gland. The mammary gland is important for breastfeeding babies.
So, Below is the list of all body parts starting with M.
Table of Contents
Body Parts That Start With M
- Mucus Membrane
- Mid Drift
- Middle Ear
- Mammory Gland
- Male Genitals
- Medulla Oblongata
- Medula Oblongata
- Mucous Membrane
- Medulla Oblangata
- Mommy Milkers
- Mitral Valve
- Mammory Glands
- Mammary Glands
- Middle Finger
- Middle Toe
- Mons Pubis
- Mastoid Process
- Muffin Top
10 Body Parts Starting With M and Definitions
- Mouth: The mouth is the opening of the body through which food, air and other substances enter or leave.
- Muscles: Muscles are the specialized tissues in the body that allow movement and provide strength.
- Mammary Glands: Mammary glands, also known as breasts, are organs which produce milk to nourish babies.
- Mouth cavity: This is the space inside the mouth where several structures like tongue, teeth and salivary glands are located.
- Maxilla: The maxilla is a pair of bones forming part of the human jawbone, which helps form the upper jaw, cheeks and nasal passages.
- Metacarpals: Metacarpals are small bones found between each finger and thumb in an adult’s hand or foot and help support it during movement.
- Myocutaneous Flap: A myocutaneous flap is a piece of skin and muscle that is surgically removed from one area of the body and transplanted to another.
- Meninges: The meninges are three layers of tissue that protect the brain and spinal cord from injury or infection.
- Medulla Oblongata: The medulla oblongata is an oval-shaped structure located at the lower part of the brain stem and plays a vital role in breathing, heart rate and other autonomic functions.
- Meibomian Glands: These are small glands found in the eyelids which secrete oils onto the eye’s surface, helping to keep it moist and lubricated.
List of other body parts starting with: