There are many car parts that start with the letter “T,” and these parts are important for the overall function of the vehicle. Some of the most common “T” parts include tires, transmission, and turbocharger.
Tires are essential for keeping a car on the road and providing traction, while the transmission is responsible for transferring power from the engine to the wheels.
The turbocharger helps to increase power and performance by forcing more air into the engine.
There are many other “T” car parts that play important roles in a vehicle, so it is important to be familiar with them all. By knowing about these parts and their functions, drivers can better maintain their cars and keep them running smoothly.
Table of Contents
30 Car Parts That Start With T
- Turbo Charger
- Traction control
- Trim Package
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Transmission Fluid
- Tire Diameter
- Tail Lights
- Trailer Hitch
- Torsion bar
- Tune Up
- Timing Belt
- Temperature Gauge
- Turn Signal
- Tire Rotation
- Tail Pipe
10 Common Car Parts That Start With T
1. Turbocharger: A turbocharger is a forced induction device that increases the power output of an engine by forcing more air into the combustion chamber.
2. Timing Belt: The timing belt helps synchronize the rotation of the crankshaft and camshaft in internal combustion engines, allowing them to run smoothly.
3 . Throttle Body: The throttle body is responsible for controlling the flow of air into an engine, and regulating the amount of fuel injected.
4. Thermostat: A thermostat keeps your engine cool by regulating the temperature of its coolant.
5. Transmission: The transmission is a component that transfers power from the engine to the wheels, allowing your car to move.
6. Tailpipe: The tailpipe is the end of the exhaust system and is used to channel exhaust gases away from the engine.
7. Tie Rods: Tie rods are components that connect the steering linkage between the steering wheel and front wheels, allowing you to control your vehicle.
8. Torsion Bar: The torsion bar is a spring-like component that helps absorb shocks and vibrations from the road, providing a smoother ride.
9. Turboshaft: A turboshaft is a type of turbine engine used in helicopters and other aircraft to generate power for the rotors.
10. Torsion Beam: A torsion beam is a suspension component that helps keep the vehicle stable by absorbing shocks and vibrations from the road.