Words that start with the letter ‘K’ can be powerful, full of energy and often carry an even deeper meaning. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or need a pick-me-up on a tough day, these positive words beginning with ‘K’ are sure to lift your spirits.
From encouraging terms like “kindness,” “knowledge” and “keen,” to eye-opening idioms such as “keep going,” “kudos” and “kairos”, we’ve gathered together some uplifting words starting with k that will help bring encouragement to any situation!
Read on for some of our favourite K words sure to give you perspective in times of need.
Table of Contents
Positive Words That Start With K
Positive Words Starting With K
- Kind hearted
Positive Words With K To Describe A Person
- Positive Words That Start With L
Positive Words With Letter K
- Kris kringle
- Kid friendly
Inspirational Words That Start With K
- Killing it
List of Positive Adjectives Starting with K
List of Positive Verbs Starting with K
List of Positive Nouns Starting with K
Download a complete list of positive words a to z in PDF, Here.
Cute Positive Words Beginning With K (Meaning and Example Sentences):
- Kindhearted: having a caring and compassionate nature.
She was a kindhearted person who always put others first.
- Kindly: having or showing sympathy, mercy, and understanding.
He spoke kindly to the little boy who had lost his way.
- Kinship: a relationship between two people or groups that share similar backgrounds, beliefs, or values.
The two tribes celebrated their kinship with a large feast.
- Keen: having an eagerness to do something.
He was keen to start the project as soon as possible.
- Keenly: with great enthusiasm and eagerness.
She was keenly interested in learning more about the country.
- Knightly: having the qualities of a knight or chivalrous behavior.
He acted in a knightly manner, protecting those weaker than him.
- Kindred: related by blood or similar interests.
They were kindred spirits, understanding one another without words.
- Kudos: praise and recognition for an achievement or act of kindness.
She received kudos from her peers for her hard work.
- Keenness: a sharp awareness or insight.
His keenness was invaluable when making important decisions.
- Kaleidoscopic: made up of a variety of different elements or colors.
The city skyline was kaleidoscopic, changing with the light of day.
- Kissable: attractive enough to be kissed by someone.
Her kissable lips were so inviting.
- Kittenish: playful and mischievous in a cute way.
The little girl was kittenish, getting into everything she could find.
- Kinetic: showing or characterized by energy or activity.
The kinetic energy in the room was palpable.
- Knighted: having been awarded a knighthood or honorable title.
He was knighted for his bravery and dedication to duty.
- Kineticism: the quality of being energetic, active, or lively.
His kineticism made him a natural leader.
- Karmic: relating to the spiritual principle of cause and effect.
He believed in karmic retribution for his actions.
- Knowledgeable: having or showing knowledge, understanding, or information about a particular subject or area.
She was knowledgeable on a wide range of topics.
- Key-note: to emphasize or summarize the main point of something.
His speech key-noted the importance of cooperation and teamwork.
- Kindle: to start a fire, ignite something, or evoke an emotion.
His words kindled a spark of inspiration in her heart.
List of Positive Words That Start With K (Infographics)